As the Raspberry Pi developers have not yet released schematics for the Raspberry Pi 2 (or any of the more recent Pis) I’ve started the process of developing unofficial schematics for the electronics hobbyist community. This is based on a complete teardown and individual component measurements. I anticipate this project taking several weeks as I am quite busy with school. I plan on identifying each component first, then creating a schematic once the pcb is unobstructed by parts. For simplicity’s sake, I may just create an annotated picture of the board with component values overlaid on top just to get information out there faster.
- Raspberry Pi Partkeepr server update | Welcome to the Rat's Nest on Partkeepr + Raspberry Pi
- Partkeepr + Raspberry Pi | Welcome to the Rat's Nest on Raspberry Pi Partkeepr server update
- swimsuit agua bendita on Projects
- work from home on Hey, I finally worked out the bugs!
- robert on Youyue 858D+ hack and learning about microcontrollers.